From elegant Tartine et Chocolate to street-style Finger in the Nose, here are 8 trés beautiful French brands at Igloo that we just can't get enough of. Which one is your favourite?
1. Veja Kids is the must-have trainer! Perfect for the playground, the park, sight-seeing or just because. We have five different Veja Kids styles. See Veja kids shoes here.
2. Petit Bateau is a classic favourite which blends the best of French fashion--gorgeous designs and practical detailing at a great price point. Petit Bateau is a staple for any kids' wardrobe--from newborn bodysuits to toddler rainjackets. See Petit Bateau here.
3. Finger in the Nose projects a cool, urban vibe. We like to think of it as laid-back luxury. We love this brand for older kids who are up for trend-setting style. See Finger in the Nose here.
4. Moulin Roty is the creator of the most charming soft French toys. We love the dressing up suitcases which come complete with rabbits and mice (the only kind of mice we like!!) and sweet clothes for them to change into. Backpacks and doudous for comfort and love, and we can't get enough of the lovely Parisienne dolls too. See Moulin Roty toys here.
5. Tartine et Chocolat brings French elegance and style to the kids fashion scene. Soft prints sit alongside bright pops of red and pink. We love their liberty-print smock tops and dresses. And their dungarees are perfect too. Truly something special! See Tartine et Chocolat here.
6. Pom D’Api shoes showcase sophisticated French design and craftsmanship. Do you like meticulous attention to detail? From thoughtful features like decorative studs and buckles to the finest, softest leather. The popular Pom D’Api Plagette Strap Sandal and the Pom D’Api Yapo Papy Sandal are two of our very favourites. See Pom D’Api here.
7. Djeco wooden toys, games and art kits inspire creativity and spark joy. Thoughtful and innovative, we love to stock their smart, inspiring products. Djeco is our go-to brand for birthday party gifts as they are loved by children and parents alike! See Djeco toys here.
8. Shoo Pom offers traditional kids shoes with creative twists and designs. A decorative embellishment that adds a bit of fun whilst still staying true to quality and function. See Shoo Pom here.